How, exactly, do I write the World Lit paper?

So, my question is: What is the effect of the dual voice of Dante the Pilgrim and Dante the Poet in Inferno? :blah:

How exactly should this paper be written? Is it an argument, or just research? Should it be in typical five-ish paragraph format or what? My Junior year ends in like 4 days or something and I have half of an outline done for this...

Please help! :help:

:hang: #dead because my rough draft is technically due tomorrow, but you all know how IB is... :sleep::ivan:

It should be like any other English paper you've written. You have a question, and you're going to give an answer and back it up with evidence from the text. Throw in a short introduction and a conclusion, and you're good. Have a copy of the markscheme with you, just to make sure you're not missing anything important.

Also ditch the five-paragraph format paper now. You write as much as necessary to fully answer the question (within the word limit of course), and most times that can't be done in five paragraphs. It's good practice for later on.

• Like 3