Textbooks

Mr.username

I'm starting the IB soon and I want to get a head start (with HL maths at least) by learning some of the content before hand. Ive got the 3rd Edition of Haese & Harris, but judging from what's been said on other threads it's not up to par. Does anyone have the Oxford Book as a PDF, if so PM me.

Thanks in advance.

PS: If anyone wants a textbook from me I have: Haese & Harris 3rd Edition (Core), Sets, relations and groups option (H&H), and an older Cambridge book.

• Like 2

I'm starting the IB soon and I want to get a head start (with HL maths at least) by learning some of the content before hand. Ive got the 3rd Edition of Haese & Harris, but judging from what's been said on other threads it's not up to par. Does anyone have the Oxford Book as a PDF, if so PM me.

Thanks in advance.

PS: If anyone wants a textbook from me I have: Haese & Harris 3rd Edition (Core), Sets, relations and groups option (H&H), and an older Cambridge book.

Hey, the oxford book isn't in a PDF edition on my CD, I'll see if I can make it work. IBID 3rd edition is a really good book too! The questions in that are pretty good. Could you give me the Cambridge book? I can give you IBID or you can google it online. I have the Oxford Study Guide as well, if you want that, PM me!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks in advance.

I want some other substitute books in PDF form too. Cause I just have one which is a cambridge one. And this is not enough for me to go through.

So, if possible could anyone provide the links?