annamoshammer

its not necessarily the amount you write but the time allocated in responding to that question. You should also consider the points your making and whether they would classify as "ib marks," and this is why I urge you to scour past papers to really understand how points are rewarded. I spent a page and a half on a 6mark question whilst writing half a page for an 8 marker in bio because it really depends on the question. If you are wondering about economics, make sure you have all the relevant theory and spend 17mins or so on the 10marker. If you tell me which subject you are referring to hopefully i can be off assistance, but until then I would underscore the need to allocate time, not quantity in answering a question.

its not necessarily the amount you write but the time allocated in responding to that question. You should also consider the points your making and whether they would classify as "ib marks," and this is why I urge you to scour past papers to really understand how points are rewarded. I spent a page and a half on a 6mark question whilst writing half a page for an 8 marker in bio because it really depends on the question. If you are wondering about economics, make sure you have all the relevant theory and spend 17mins or so on the 10marker. If you tell me which subject you are referring to hopefully i can be off assistance, but until then I would underscore the need to allocate time, not quantity in answering a question.

I'm talking about Geography HL at the moment :)