Changing subjects

mania90

Ok, here's a topic created for those who need or would like to change their subjects.

i'm irregular diploma student with 3 sci. and 4 hl i want to change my chemistry level to hl (i took hl course during last year but officialy have sl) and physics to sl (as well as maths)

I know i will have to pay for changing my profile or sth in ibo. but : do i have to pay once for all the changes or pay separately for every subject level changed?

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS !

Edited by mania90

Several people at my school who registered for irregular diplomas switched subjects and didn't have to pay anything. We're a public school so I'm sure they would've asked for the money if it would've cost the school something. You should double check before you start giving your school money!

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, not a cent. I actually started off my first year with IB Chemistry HL, and I just started hating it, from the teachers teaching style to basically, everyone around me, and basically I totally hated it and it just wasn't my think, I wasn't good at it at all. So I wanted to drop it and still have my IB diploma, but I didn't have enough HL's so I decided to take another science that was SL and easier. And just take the HL version of the foreign language that I already took the SL version of. It didn't cost me a thing, although I did get a high five from the IB coordinator who thought my plan was going to work.