CAS and the uni

Xerox

I wonder how important CAS, how much do they look into it? i sweden i don't think they could care less, so explain it to me how important is it?

My problem is i do some very time consumming things that do not fall into CAS according to our CAS cordinator.
I vice-president of the school council (yeah i should have been president, but those feministic ******* wanted a girl...)
and i can't count this as CAS even though i organize a lot of cool things and basically do something that learns me much about leadership
and how to take structure up things... so can i still somehow include this when aplying??

and how much CAS hours are you guys doing? i could have a lot of action hours, but our school says it is better to have a somewhat
equally devided between the subjects. How much is acceptable to differ between C A and S.
oh yeah and i passed CAS deadline this year :) (we have 4 during the year, and i finally managed to pass the last one failed the rest, due to mostly stupid reasons)