What is the conditional offer for the University of toronto engineering?

modern.rocky

Hello everyone!

I recently got an offer from the university of Toronto but I do not know the conditions of my offer, they said they would mail it to me. but the mail would take 2 weeks to reach me. Did anyone else get an offer from U of T as well, if yes please tell me what conditions they gave you? Please help, I have my exams in 2 weeks and I am not able to study at all!

Offers from Canadian universities are kind-of unconditional. As long as you don't drop by your predicted too much (i.e. 5 points) you will be fine

the problem is I am predicted 41 and I am pretty sure I will not be able to achieve that much and will drop down a lot! :(

meh, i won't worry about it. my letter from the university of Toronto states that I have to "maintain my current academic standing" but seeing as how international students pay close to 8 times the fees paid by canadian students, I'm sure they'll let you in even if you score around 35 points

Edited by iamyourmum

I am a domestic applicant. I was told to keep a minimum of 70 (level 4) in all my pre-requisite courses and an overall average of 80 (level 5 * 6 subjects = ~30 points). I don't think UofT will even care about the bonus 3 pts (core points?) for ToK and EE.

Did you take engineering?

I am a domestic applicant. I was told to keep a minimum of 70 (level 4) in all my pre-requisite courses and an overall average of 80 (level 5 * 6 subjects = ~30 points). I don't think UofT will even care about the bonus 3 pts (core points?) for ToK and EE.

Did you take engineering?

I just realized that this was from an earlier post:

http://www.ibsurvival.com/topic/28687-number-of-points-for-conditional-offer-for-the-university-of-toronto-engineering/

Yes, I was accepted to Track One Engineering, and I will likely be going there.