where to find new sylllabus statistics questions?

which textbook ure talking about?

All of them.

As far as I know, all textbooks (Cambridge, Haese and Harris, Oxford and Pearson, I don't know about the IBID one) except the Oxford one have an options textbook.

I have the Cambridge one and the Pearson one, they are both quite good.

The H&H one I don't know, but at least there is an options book.

Edited by ssy

• 4 weeks later...

which textbook ure talking about?

All of them.

As far as I know, all textbooks (Cambridge, Haese and Harris, Oxford and Pearson, I don't know about the IBID one) except the Oxford one have an options textbook.

I have the Cambridge one and the Pearson one, they are both quite good.

The H&H one I don't know, but at least there is an options book.

The main issue with this is that Haese and Harris and Cambridge (which are merely course companions) are the only publishers who have come out with options textbooks that have been updated for exams May 2014; Cambridge and Pearson haven't even started on theirs. In addition, H&H and Cambridge haven't released Further-exclusive topics, though I doubt that applies to you.

If you want to order textbooks now, which cover PGFs and how to deal with bivariate data, you could get it from them, or look online to see what's changed from last year to this year. At this point, I would recommend any video lectures or explanations you can find online, if you haven't covered any of this already.

The main issue with this is that Haese and Harris and Cambridge (which are merely course companions) are the only publishers who have come out with options textbooks that have been updated for exams May 2014; Cambridge and Pearson haven't even started on theirs. In addition, H&H and Cambridge haven't released Further-exclusive topics, though I doubt that applies to you.

If you want to order textbooks now, which cover PGFs and how to deal with bivariate data, you could get it from them, or look online to see what's changed from last year to this year. At this point, I would recommend any video lectures or explanations you can find online, if you haven't covered any of this already.

Pearson has new option books, but you can only get it if you buy the core book (it's an e-book online).

H&H said they would publish the further book by late 2013 but they've postponed that to June 2014 by now, procrastinators.

Oxford is supposed to be the publisher that works with IBO and publish the book once the new syllabus is out, but the options didn't come with the core book. I did a search online, apparently they've just published it.

• Like 1

Pearson has new option books, but you can only get it if you buy the core book (it's an e-book online).

H&H said they would publish the further book by late 2013 but they've postponed that to June 2014 by now, procrastinators.

Oxford is supposed to be the publisher that works with IBO and publish the book once the new syllabus is out, but the options didn't come with the core book. I did a search online, apparently they've just published it.

Yeah, my class has H&H's Options books except for Discrete Math, Linear Algebra and Geometry, the former of which is an Option, which got postponed as you said.

I just noticed I mentioned Cambridge twice; Cambridge hasn't started on theirs, while Oxford's is available, as you also said. My apologies.

Yeah, my class has H&H's Options books except for Discrete Math, Linear Algebra and Geometry, the former of which is an Option, which got postponed as you said.

I just noticed I mentioned Cambridge twice; Cambridge hasn't started on theirs, while Oxford's is available, as you also said. My apologies.

Cambridge also has option books. They published theirs by last July.