Petition for the Return of IBStuck!

For those of you who don't know one of the amazing contributors to the site is Renee (previously IBStuck).

She had the nerve to go to the HMSChocolate and ask for a change in username and by doing so she utterly coufused the masses (including myself). The purpose of this topic is simple and self explanatory. If you fell victim to the username change of IBStuck, well then simply state that (and how it made your life more difficult and impossible to live if you feel so inclined.)

The name change caused immense mental strife because of the confusion over who this new person was. Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.Random words that are random like blah.

:(

I love your 'substance', Mike.

Oh and I wouldn't have deleted it. It's in Chat. Chat threads are all useless so the posts in them can be useless too. :)

Actually, for some reason I thought Mike's post was Nicole's. Then I went to the shoutbox and thought...Mike posted? But I didn't see...and then I went back and checked. :(

Hmm you know I considered changing my user name once as well. Elsa wouldn't let me.

I've noticed that its only the girls that are going around changing their names... maybe that tells us something about how difficult it is to please the female portion of the population. :P

Rob/ShiverShiva changed his name...but considering his original username was margaret, I guess I can't pick on him for wanting to change it...

we are the same pperson. i never knew my name had such an effect. although i think i scared Lc in the shout box one day when i statred talking to her, and i used her name... and all she siad was "Um.. hi.... do i know you?"

Edited by Renee

do that many peopl really cahnge thier names?

ok. so i told becca that i would change it back if 5 people "signed" her petition... buti was thing that it would only be her, aboo and mike. so far there are 6 signatures (i don't count hiens coz she never actually told me to change my name back)... so i am now considering it. i actually never go by renee, but she said that nicole was taken. so i am thinking about it. idin't realize that it bugged you all.

becca you win. i told you five, and you got more thatn that.

"(Yesterday, 23:56) Renee+ -- Hien. just change it back to what it was before.... i will let bacca be happy just this once."

hey look it is mdnight.. didn't relaize taht until it siad yeasterda, and i though there was something wrong.