Help required with TOK

Erik404

Sorry for all caps, but it is hard to get attention in this forum, considering how many people post in here. I wanted to ask if this would be a good TOK presentation: "Should there be a programming language option for students, when choosing a second language in school"

I wouldn't be so keen with that question, perhaps rewording it would be a good idea. You always want it to be open ended, so a question starting with "should there" automatically leads to an answer like, "yes there should be" or "no, there shouldn't be." Try to stay away from these type of questions.

More tips found on this awesome website:

http://mrhoyestokwebsite.com/ (Left tab should say presentations)

• Like 1

Sorry for all caps, but it is hard to get attention in this forum, considering how many people post in here. I wanted to ask if this would be a good TOK presentation: "Should there be a programming language option for students, when choosing a second language in school"

i wouldn't really go for it :/ i'm not sure if it's the way you've put it or what, but it doesn't sound right.

have you thought about the aspects in knowledge that you would explore while presenting this (answering your question) ?