Math studies retake: project valid?

Meena

Hi,

I took my exams May last year and I'm retaking some subjects this May. As there is a new syllabus in math studies on which the examinations are based, is my project from the last syllabus still valid? I just thought of this and panicked, because I really don't have time to do another project, and even if I had time, I'm sure the deadline is way past :-( please answer as soon as possible if you know anything about it! (I have e-mailed the teacher I had as well)

Edited by Meena

There's a person in my year that resist and is in my studies class. I don't know if his coursework was good in the first place, but he had a few changes to do before it could be sent off :-)

The new maths studies textbook has a really good section on the project, and even a checklist. It was really helpful when doing mine.

There's a person in my year that resist and is in my studies class. I don't know if his coursework was good in the first place, but he had a few changes to do before it could be sent off :-)

The new maths studies textbook has a really good section on the project, and even a checklist. It was really helpful when doing mine.

Thank you, but I don't think you understood my question. I meant valid as in I can use that as my project, not valid as in one of the criteria. My project was sent of last year, got marked and counted towards my final grade, but I am retaking the exam this year and the syllabus has changed... Or did you mean that the one in your class also did the project for last year's examinations?

Thank you, but I don't think you understood my question. I meant valid as in I can use that as my project, not valid as in one of the criteria. My project was sent of last year, got marked and counted towards my final grade, but I am retaking the exam this year and the syllabus has changed... Or did you mean that the one in your class also did the project for last year's examinations?

Never mind - I read it as resists and not resits :-P I thought you meant he resisted doing the project or something.