HL Physics?

clover

SL Chem and HL physics are a great combo to go with. SL chemistry is really simple, but HL physics is pretty tough. The problem's that are based on them are conceptual and you need to be innovative and smart to be able to apply the concepts to the questions. But, Pearson Bacc. Physics and Tsokos Physics are two books which I would recommend to you to go through, the syllabus is laid out clearly and the concepts are especially well covered. Often, the questions that come are laid out in a format that if you can't solve the first sub part, you can't solve the remaining sub parts. This is where it gets tricky, and so hard core conceptual understanding is essential, and this is possible as long as read through the book well and practice. No rocket science there :P . HL physics has a pretty lenient grade boundary for 7 at 72%, so if you keep your IA's up, do your PSOW's on time and Understand the concepts, I don't see why you can't get that elusive 7.

I myself have HL physics and HL chemistry ( huge pain, trust me , it's good you have one SL in there :P )

Yeah I heard there's a lot of material covered in HL physics so you obviously need to commit some time into getting up to date with all the concepts or you'll just fall behind. Regarding Chem SL, I personally believe that SL sciences are not so hard as you do get a lot of time (at least more than HL) to understand and master many of the concepts, not to mention that the material covered is less.