Visual Arts help!

Tala Sharaf

In DESPERATE need for project ideas! I know it can be anything so as long as it befits my theme, but I'm having a creative block and can't come up with something....

My theme is Dreams, and the teacher wants us to produce an installation piece.

And that, is my problem. I'm perfectly fine with painting and coming up with new ideas to paint, but when it comes to installation I always reach a dead end.

On top of that, final submission of all work is due 28/2 , and I have two more projects I need to complete. I joined VA later in the year that's why I'm late.

Any help would be appreciated :/

Edited by Tala Sharaf

I'd go for portraying the concept of lucid dreams in a project, and how some people can control what they dream of. You can mention Inception (the movie) as an inspiration for this piece. Later on in the growth of the idea part you can mention how the idea changed from that of dreams to for instance creation; since people often create a world of their own in their dreams. Your final piece can be something like this http://www.asklubo.com/uploads/attachments/published/9/1205/en/pottery-wheel.jpg. idk i couldn't come up with anything else. good luckkk