CHANGED Requirements for Written Task Lang AB.?

Sharina N

You write by hand, sent to IBO somewhere, and it gets transformed into a digital document before being distributed world-wide :D

With any luck, the NSA will pick it up as your documents travel and, impressed by the quality and wit, and hire you to a choice line of work within the New World Order. Well, perhaps not, as the IBO probably uses a closed, internal system.

Edited by Blackcurrant
  • Like 1

I don't know about future candidates, but if your exams are in May 2014 then nope it hasn't changed.

I've heard that the IB will become more digitalized in the future, but those of us whose exams are in May will still have to write by hand.

My exams are in May and my arabic teacher told us we need to type it now since there has been problems with figuring out students' handwriting in the past.

I don't know about future candidates, but if your exams are in May 2014 then nope it hasn't changed.

I've heard that the IB will become more digitalized in the future, but those of us whose exams are in May will still have to write by hand.

My exams are in May and my arabic teacher told us we need to type it now since there has been problems with figuring out students' handwriting in the past.

Maybe your situation is different, but at my school everyone did it by hand so I don't know :S