French Buddy?

Well I'm in French B SL and my exam is this May but I'm getting pretty nervous now. I'm not very good at french but if anyone could spend a little of their time every week or something and just exchange short little french emails it'd be greatly appreciated! It'd be helpful if you were fluent in French too ! But yeah nothing that big! Legit like 1 email per week or something! Merci beaucoup mes amis~~

Je ne suis pas francais mais c'est possible que je sais assez de francais pour Francais B.

En anglais though, I actually am in my second to last year of French and while Im not the best, I do know how to write in French. Im not exactly familiar with French B SL because in the States its French 1a, 1b, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Currently Im 5 and will be taking 6 SL next year. I enjoy working on my French though so if you're interested: [email protected]

Vos efforts sont formidable mon copain :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Je ne suis pas francais mais c'est possible que je sais assez de francais pour Francais B.

En anglais though, I actually am in my second to last year of French and while Im not the best, I do know how to write in French. Im not exactly familiar with French B SL because in the States its French 1a, 1b, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Currently Im 5 and will be taking 6 SL next year. I enjoy working on my French though so if you're interested: [email protected]

Vos efforts sont formidable mon copain :)

Bonjour, I know this was posted a while ago but I am new to this and stumbled upon this post and was wondering if either of you would be willing to be my French buddy? I am in my sixth week of IB and I am doing French SL and I am finding it hard and was hoping if either one of you would like to be French buddies and write say one letter a week? If you say no then I will completely understand. Merci.