IB Music SL/HL Classes

Soraaa

At my school we have a fairly decent size IB music elective. We pretty much determine/ predict who will be all the ones in it because their interest in music. I was in IB music and we have about 15 students out of my 61 IB classmates.

All the IB Music students in my class were the musically gifted Orchestra and Choral students with a few Band students if any. Depending how many instrumental or vocal students we have it's a fairly small class at my school while everyone goes into Psychology or, even fewer, IB Art.

Hope this answers your question :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have 6, our class is small and the whole course has been disorganised with teachers leaving and being replaced etc. Apart from that, the course is great if you're into analysis, composition and performance! It really gives you a larger breadth in musical knowledge, and I definitely recommend it!

Guest Skyrior

I'm the only one :)

If they got rid of the subject, I recommend you NOT persuade them to offer it. They may not have enough time to find a good enough IB Music teacher anyways. Please don't.