Film Production - How much does the actual film weigh?

johsn998981

I was just wondering, how much does actual film overall in the portfolio. Do you get most of the marks in the write up. In other IAs i've gotten high marks without even finishing the actual product and was just wondering if it is the same in film. Should i concentrate more one the write-up to get the most marks?

For HL half of your grade is internal and half is external. The external is made up of the oral and the documentary script, which are both 25% of your overall grade. The only component of your internal grade is the portfolio production. This portfolio is worth 50% of your overall grade, which contains the completed film, trailer, and a written documentation "encompassing and connecting both the trailer and the film," in which you discuss things that went wrong, problem solving, etc. You MUST complete the 6-7 minute film and 40-60 second trailer. The write up is where you get most of your marks, however it is necessary to have both. If you click "Portfolio HL" on the link I've attached below. I hope I helped! Let me know if you have any other questions.

http://oreillyfilm.com/#/rubrics-exemplars/4543946229

• Like 1