hey every one :

my question is to every one . you have any method for Learn or solving of algebra. Math Practice is important for learning Math but if you have some methods then share with me . because i have also knowldge about that . may be its help ful for everyone . because every person have different concept and way of solving. so what you say about that:

post-130119-0-97692400-1390159429.png

• Like 1

I've never heard of Practice Math, but it sounds cool! :) Generally my rules for solving algebra are as follows:

If in doubt substitute, factorise or divide through.

I constructed that after a year and a half of IB math and I must say, most of the time, it's a pretty useful list of the first things you should try if you're stuck on an algebra equation.

• Like 1

oh really , you are really interesting and very cute answers like you , thanks for reply me . i am feeling happy that you reply me and i got one friend who join me . because i was waiting that when any friend ans me about this my question . but now i am feeling happy becoz i got it first one.