Looking for a Buddy in Spanish

Hi guys, I was looking for anyone who may want to buddy up for Spanish.

I have seen another thread for this, but it was from last December and seems like it had ended as a conversation, plus I think everyone already got a person as a buddy.

But I was looking for a buddy where we could informally chat (I say informally but we could always use a mixture of informal and formal tenses), when I said informal I meant not scheduling a time e.g. for Skype, I wouldn't mind conversing via Skype or Facebook but I wouldn't like to have scheduled times just in case i'm not able to fulfil a time last minute. But if we were on Skype at the same time we could always have speaking practice.

I'm taking Spanish SL, i'm not very good, but I took Spanish for GCSEs (don't know how to explain it for those not in England).

Don't expect a master or anything :P but I do like the language, it may also be useful that I may be able to look up a infinitive if I don't already know it during out talks or anything. :)

Just wondering if anyone would be interested, I fear that I may not do so well at Spanish and would like to get practice both speaking, reading, writing and listening :)

I'm not a native speaker but would like to get any practice, preferably with someone at about the same level so I'm not with a person who is much more advanced and I'm slowing them down :)