How to count free writing as Creativity?

Mason

I recently started freewriting in my spare time and have written a fair amount and find it to be quite fun and a good way to express myself. I was wondering if there would be any way for me to verify this for creativity hours. I would very much like to have a purpose for all of this writing, but am not sure how to count it for creativity.

First you need to find a teacher or someone else who isn't family to act as a superviser. They of course don't have to supervise your writing but at least sign it and possibly fill out a superviser's form saying you had completed what you said you did.

You also need to write a journal every now and then, and specify goals you are hoping to achieve (such as completing a short story or something). Also, you should speak to your CAS coordinator to find out what they are expecting you to do for CAS in regard to recording your activites as they are the one that will ultimately determine whether you have completed the requirements for CAS.