Is it possible to send some test result after submission?

Hooman Tavassolian

Hey guys,

I am through my application in common ap, but I am a bit concerned that some university's deadline I am applying to don't are before my SAT test,( though I have one but its 1520 and got one AP as well). For example as an International student I am required to take IELTS or TOEFL, but the fastest one I can take will have the result ready on Feb. But I have been told that I can provide some test results even after submission of the application. Is that right?! did anyone do it?! will the predicted grade, recommendations and Ap help me some how?

Thanks,

Hey guys,

I am through my application in common ap, but I am a bit concerned that some university's deadline I am applying to don't are before my SAT test,( though I have one but its 1520 and got one AP as well). For example as an International student I am required to take IELTS or TOEFL, but the fastest one I can take will have the result ready on Feb. But I have been told that I can provide some test results even after submission of the application. Is that right?! did anyone do it?! will the predicted grade, recommendations and Ap help me some how?

Thanks,

Firstly, a university where it is written that SAT/ACT is required then it means that they won't look at your application without it. If you send it after two months, then they will go through your application after two months. They won't go through your application without all of the necessary documents. People who have submitted all of the documents will get their answer, if there are some "spare" seats left and they see that you are interested then they will accept you.

The text above is written by considering that you are good enough to get enrolled.

Yes, I did it. They told me to only meet the Hard Deadline <-- you won't find this date.

Based on your previous post, I assume that you are applying for US. Therefore, everything written is only for the US. (Yes, there are UK universities that take SAT/ACT as optional factor(s)).

I would say that neither your predictable nor your recommendation would satisfy their need as long as it is written that SAT/ACT is required. Btw, don't trust me entirely, what I wrote to you is what I am experiencing right now. I am applying for the US, engineering course, SAT, predictable grades, exam 2014 and I am in the same position.

I hope that you didn't find my post too offensive under any kind of circumstances.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Marioti

Like said above you should check specifically with your university.

I emailed one of the ones I was applying to and they said I could send it in later but the sooner the better.