Massive Problem with my Intl. IA

Hi guys,

So I just finished my IA on International Economics on India's widening CA deficit and I was going to turn it in. I was proof reading it one last time so I went to read the article, but unfortunately, the news source (Times of India) deleted the article :(

So do I re do my IA, just submit what I have or find a similar article?

Thank you :)

If you have the citation and have a copy of the article i think it is fine. However, if you have not already cited it i would recommend starting over. Economics IA's don't take that much time to do but finding the right article is crucial and can be difficult.

Hi guys,

So I just finished my IA on International Economics on India's widening CA deficit and I was going to turn it in. I was proof reading it one last time so I went to read the article, but unfortunately, the news source (Times of India) deleted the article :(

So do I re do my IA, just submit what I have or find a similar article?

Thank you :)

YES this is exactly what happened to me (Times of India too).

What I did was just search the title of the article in google. Thankfully, some other website had reprinted the article. I just printed that. You can try this.