What to chose....

Newbie e

Hello there !

At start, I'm not that great student, my marks are so random, that I can't handle with that.

I've got following subjects SL : physics, german, polish HL : maths,geo,english

I'm thinking about studying in the UK, my aim is especially to be in London.

To be honest, I don't have got any idea about my course, what to chose. I'm tech freak but I don't have got any school experience, so with my subjects and interests I'm thinking about management/business/economy. Which one of these is the best?

After that, there comes problem with university. I'm thinking that my range of points after IB will be 30-35, most probably is something around 32. I couldn't find any good university with that requirement in London.

For now, I chose only Queens Mary (34) and Brunel (35) so if I will have some luck I'll get into Queens Mary. But... there are still 3 options left, which I want to be my worse choices. Could anyone of you, help me, suggest with any good universities with those courses?

Thank you,

I'm so distracted.........................

Yes, I want to apply this year. We'll get our predicted grades somewhere in January... It's not that big problem with predicted grades (teachers in our school often overestimate them), it's bigger problem with my final grades, which MIGHT disappoint me.....

Well, I'm thinking to move with my friends to London, that's why I want to have most of my choices there, to be strongly sure that I'll end up with them.

Queen Mary and Brunel are my strongest choices, but what about weaker ones ? I see very big gap in universities with those courses. There are very good ones or very bad...

Just a general note, but try to get your predicted scores, reference, etc sorted by your teachers ASAP. UCAS deadline is the 15th of January, I would seriously recommend having it all finished several days before then to be safe. I got my predictions around the beginning of IB2, your school appears to be unusually late with it.

While Business and Management share similarities however, Economics is completely different compared to the other two. You will be looking at two completely different courses depending on which you end up applying for, so I'd recommend doing some more research to see which you really prefer.