SAT scores and IB Predicted Scores

Fiz

Hello,

I am having loads of trouble figuring out about which SAT Reasoning scores to send. Websites are either too vague or certain pages fail to load, so i have come here for the answer. Do i need to send all scores, superscore, or highest composite score? where can i check on the college board/common app?

Second question, my school's college councilor said: "US Universities do not require IB predicted scores." Do they really don't care?

Any answers would be great.

Kindest Regards,

-Fiz

SAT scores:

It is up to the university itself whether they will superscore or only take the highest composite score, so you need to check before you send off an application. Most of the time it's superscore, but sometimes it isn't. A visit to either the university website or their application page will tell you.

IB scores:

You should send them, but predicted IB scores usually aren't that important. Especially not like in the UK or Canada for example. Still send them though, it's part of your grades.

Guest Marioti

Like said above

Some universities don't require SAT but you can still send it.

For your Ib just send it after you're acquired your final grade.

My teacher said they'll check your predicted and assume what your final grade will be

for SAT always put your highest score but if they ask you how many times you've taken it BE HONEST.