Psych Degree in the UK

Guest Linker

Guest Linker

okay. I take IB psychology at a higher level and simultaneously volunteering at a psychiatric hospital to increase my chances of getting into a college in the uk. But, I read in another forum that colleges will only accept a psychology degree if you take Math SL and don't care if you took psychology or not which brings me to another problem: i take math studies :S

Does this mean that there's no chance that any university is going to accept me?

I was accepted to Sheffield, Nottingham, Newcastle and Bath with Math Studies. I did get a 7 in it though, and Psych HL as well. It shouldn't be a problem. Half the applicants for psych don't do A level maths.. 99% of my year is worse than me at Maths so that says something :S .

Guest Linker

[quote name='Deus' post='19116' date='Jun 30 2008, 11:05 PM']I was accepted to Sheffield, Nottingham, Newcastle and Bath with Math Studies. I did get a 7 in it though, and Psych HL as well. It shouldn't be a problem. Half the applicants for psych don't do A level maths.. 99% of my year is worse than me at Maths so that says something :S .[/quote]

Phew thanks that took a load off my shoulder. Was it hard getting into those universities? omff I hope I do well senior year!