Summer Plans?

Shorty

Personally, I'm going to be doing physics over the summer because they couldn't fit it in my school schedule. So that practically eliminates anything for the first month. Then Aug. 8 , when summer school ends, I'm going go China and Taiwan to see relatives. Hopefully I'll get a chance to watch some events live at the Olympics and cheer for Canada... ^_^

What are your plans?

Trip to China for 3 weeks, roadtrip to California with friends, then moving in to my rez at McGill.. + parties ^_^

you're going to MG?

Maybe we'll run into each other sometime haha....MG is the school I'd love the most to get into.

A side question thought...my IB councilor said it was easier to get into MG with partial IB. Do you know if this is true or not?

you're going to MG?

Maybe we'll run into each other sometime haha....MG is the school I'd love the most to get into.

A side question thought...my IB councilor said it was easier to get into MG with partial IB. Do you know if this is true or not?

I'm not sure, sry.. I don't know how easy/hard it is to get into MG with partial IB, but it wasn't too hard with full IB.. I have a friend who was accepted with a predicted of 34

I have been working for 2 weeks (selling strawberries outside supermarkets, haha) to earn some money and today I got another offer to work for the community during 3 weeks, but I had to say no due to IB, because I really must do my EE and the internals etc. puh.. I hate my life. I could have earned another 6000 SEK (about 850 USD), but no..

So, what else will I do this summer, except studying? Ehm, I'll visit Piteå Dansar & Ler, which is this small music event and then me and a friend will throw a cool theme birthday party together the 11th, but that's about it.

I plan to learn A LOT of new things over the summer because I've been informed that my next summer will be taken over by IB homework and never-ending essays! :S Anyway, I'm gonna continue learning Mandarin and start learning French. I'm also attempting to play the violin, which is a bit difficult. :(

CAS hours // EE ... real fun summer

Ain't that the truth, brothah.

Haha.

Yeah, I'm going to be logging in some CAS hours, working on my EE, reading a Spanish play, working on a Math IA, and some other things for English. I also wanted to prune my college list. In between all of that, I'll be doing little things: art, music, movies, yada, yada.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm going to Florida in August, but that's about it. Other than regular volunteering and partying.

ME TOO! ...well. I live in FL. So that lessens the coincidence.

But which part? and what are your plans?

I've always wanted to be a tourist here. Go crazy at Disney for a week and actually see all the things that we always drive by and call "tourist traps" ;)

• 2 weeks later...