Missing months/weeks of CAS

IBStudent10

Apparently, I am missing some maths of CAS. some months, I've only done one hour of CAS. Is that enough, or do I need to be continously involved every week? Please help.

seriously dude?! one hour and you're a may 2014 candidate?!! of course you need to be involved! what have your teachers been telling you about this? i hope you know that we need at least 150 hours of CAS.. so you've got 149 more hours.. i suggest you join classes outside school to get it done with asap.. maybe martial arts classes or a sport you're not good at, for action and for service you could volunteer at some NGO or somewhere where you could do community service. for creativity maybe join some cooking classes :S or just do stuff that you've always wanted to learn! you need to hurry up.

I have more than 150 hours. It's just that in June this year, I only got 1 hour of CAS, if the other activity I did in june was dissapproved. CAS in an 18-month programme. You need to be involved for 18 months. I did most of the months, but in June, I only did one hour. Would that qualify as a month?

Edited by IBStudent10

I have more than 150 hours. It's just that in June this year, I only got 1 hour of CAS, if the other activity I did in june was dissapproved. CAS in an 18-month programme. You need to be involved for 18 months. I did most of the months, but in June, I only did one hour. Would that qualify as a month?

I'm sure you must have done something...no? But also, if you have done already 150 hours, is it really still that important?