IB Courses, Math Studies..?

mikhailbearman

I'm a sophomore now in pre-ib and i'm selecting my classes for ib. I plan on taking the following

Ap English Literature and Composition aka Year 1 of HL English
Ap Chemistry aka Year 1 of HL Chemistry
Ib Spanish 4 aka Year 1 of HL Spanish (Senior Year will do Spanish HL and take HL exam)
Ib Math Studies (Senior Year will take a class called Ib Statistics and take Math Studies SL exam)
Ib World Geography SL (Sixth Subject)
Ap US History aka Year 1 of HL History (ib History of Americans senior year)
Ap Macroeconomics (1 semester)/ Regular Business Class (1 semester)

My question is that I'm taking 4 HL courses eventually but I'm taking Math Studies. I want to go into undergraduate school for business. Will Math Studies look negative to Universities and/or leave me behind in math classes in University? I'm not bad at exams, I just wanted to take it easy since i'm taking 4 HL exams. That is why I'm taking Macroeconomics to get some kind of economics base.

Well I think American Unis do need atleast Maths SL ony because that way you can get credit for it and be placed in a class that is upto your proficiency. But US universities do look upon IB as an advantageous thing...so it could work both ways. I mean, you could always prof out of the lower level maths class in uni.

Idk how UK universities work though