Internal Assessment - Main body help!

Shay

Hi guys,

So I have been trying to write my Works in translation essay. I was going great with my introduction but, my brain just stopped when I came to write the main body. Even though I structured the paragraphs and gave each paragraph a specific topic, I still don't know how to begin the paragraph or how to write the topic sentence. :paper:

Does anybody have any tips or advice ?

Thanks

I think what Sahil meant was what is the topic you are writing about?

It seems to me that you are over thinking the structure which is giving you a writer's block. I would suggest dong a free writing activity, where you get a blank piece of paper and just keep writing every idea that comes out of your head with no structure what so ever. This is a form of brain storming activity that will start the ideas flowing without restriction.

Remember, it is always best to get everything out and edit afterwards than stare at a blank paper and contemplate what comes after the blank space!s

Thanks ~Lc~ for the advice. Yeah, I do think I got writer's block but I did find it useful to just write everything down on a paper rather than type it out.

I'm writing about symbols in the Chronicle of a Death Foretold.. (brief) :okok:

Edited by Shay