Are the learning objectives in the different papers the possible questions that can be asked?

Tony Petrovik

Hi, i thought i was being explained in class that the psychology paper 1 and by extension paper 2 questions are the learning objectives and we have to make sure we know all the knowledge to answer each of the learning objectives. Am i correct or am i wrong, I'm into the 2nd year and in class my new teacher said that what i thought wasn't correct and i need to check to find out.

I am not sure I understand your question perfectly, but "yes" and "no" to your question.

The learning objectives are just that-- objectives (i.e. the skills and knowledge you must have accumulated by the end of the two years). These are not the same as the actual questions on an exam or major assessment.

The exam questions give you the chance to demonstrate (or "put to the test") the accumulated skills and knowledge. Does this help?

Edited by Blackcurrant