Extended Essay on Swedish B?

Andrew

I am about to start my IB2 year, and before this I went on an exchange to Finland. Previously, I was doing my EE on philosophy, but Now I'm back I can't even understand what I wrote, let alone getting it finnished.

However, I'm very enthusiastic about scandinavian culture and languages, because I did a lot of travelling around. So I believe I have enough cultural and linguistic background to start an EE from scratch, and finishing it by November, which is my deadline.

The problem is that I have no idea of where to start, and then, not only do I have to write on the language, but IN the labguage that I'm studying.

I want to do omething creative, and I know that scandinavian languages is a good topic to start with, but I cannot get really deep and expert because time is almost over, so I wont't have time to read more than a couple of books and a couple of essays.

What is your linguistic level? Your Finnish (or Scandinavian language) would have to be good enough to write a complex research paper in that language. Are you up to it, esp. If it is Finnish? Do you have an idea at all what interests you, specifically, at this late stage of the project? It is hard to help you out with sooo little to go on...

• kw0573 locked this topic