Does this count as Action?

I have been playing soccer for at least 8 years, but does it stil counts as a Action activity? I train 3 days a week plus a match each week. Each soccer practice last 1 and a half hour, but does this counts as Action even though I have been playing for a long time. If not I thought to try archery, but it crash with my schedule and soccer practice. As you might have guess I like sports and train, but I don't know what to do.

Any ideas?

Thanks for every reply <3

Yes it does! As long as you identify your aims (for ex: im

Yes it does! As long as you identify your aims (for ex: improve this or that) and document your improvements and what you learn it does count!

Yeah, as long as you get someone who can supervise your number of hours and that you match the CAS objectives it will be alright.

but only what we do in our IBDP programme can be added into our CAS hours yeah? not stuff we did before that yeah?

Yeah, as long as you get someone who can supervise your number of hours and that you match the CAS objectives it will be alright.

but only what we do in our IBDP programme can be added into our CAS hours yeah? not stuff we did before that yeah?

True! Only hours that you have completed during your IBDP period will be counted. It's not like I've been swimming for 7 years and I count it for my action and WHOA I am done in the first day (it would also take a lot of memory to write reflections for something like that). So yeah, only stuff completed during the program.