business management or geography?

On my pre IB year i did geogaphy HL and it was extremely difficult for me. i scored 3 at the end of year exam. i really want to change my HL geography to something else. and any of my SL subjects are not suitable for HL.... do you think i can do business and management? i do economics HL by the way if this helps with anything.

help me

Edited by Gaby
Don't use chat speak on this forum

Hi,

I am currently a Business and management HL second year student, I have looked at the Economics syllabus and I have a few friends taking both Econ and Business HL. I personally believe B+M is a easier course in comparison to Economics, however that doesn't mean you can just cruise through it. Psychology is also a fun course if you want to look into it. For the B+M cousre there are a few main topics :The business organization, marketing, operations, accounting and finance. Im sure you would have covered most of the topics in Econ. I was a economics student before studying IB and I believe I have so knowledge in most of the main topics of business except for accounting which I struggled with. But all in all, Business is a interesting course that I find relatively easy compared to my other subjects.

Good luck,

Brian