Left vs Right Handed

Shorty

Right handed :wub: At everything (and right footed as well)

People say that lefties are the creative and liberal thinkers. I agree with creative but not liberal :P

Shocking to think that in Europe just a few dozen years ago one was forced to write right handed. Although lefties have a disadvantage in terms of ink smearing and not being able to see their writing as well as a rightie due to our writing going from left to right :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HwScuks

I'm right-handed :P Some of my friends are left handed and it sometimes gets annoying if I'm sitting next to them and we're all writing notes and my right arm keeps bumping into their left arm!

I'm right-handed :D and i have had no issues with this "bumping" issue that you talk about. A very basic understanding of your personal space would prevent this from happening.

Edited by HwScuks

• 4 weeks later...

Both :P

Mostly right, left is not as praticed

One time in HOTA i decided to stop taking notes and mess around, doodling so I started writing with my right hand in French and my left hand in English. It was HARD.

Anyone elso done that? Different languages with each hand? If not try! :)