Sir Azder

Here's my situation, I'm an IB student studying in the UAE. However, I am from Malaysia, thus my entire summer would be spent in Malaysia. Now I have chosen my EE and IA topics for History, but the thing is, the books that I require apparently are not in the libraries in Malaysia.

I require books about Navajo Code Talkers and books about Saipan. Thing is, now I am in trouble because there are no books for me to consult. Are there any websites that you know for sure that has the books that I may need, I am willing to pay, but I don't want to end up having to buy the books.

Please, someone save my life...

It'd be helpful if we had the questions you were thinking of using for your IA and EE. Navajo Code Talkers and Saipain are relatively broad subjects.

And if you're willing to pay for the books, doesn't it mean you'd have to buy them?

Here's my IA: Analyze the importance of the island of Saipan as a position post for the Japanese and the Americans.Analyze the importance of the island of Saipan as a position post for the Japanese and the Americans.

Here's my EE: To what extent were the Navajo code talkers an important element in the American victory of Iwo Jima and Okinawa?

And what I meant from willing to pay, I didn't mean actually getting the books, because I would be needing more than one, so maybe like scribd, i pay monthly or something, thing is the site doesnt have the books I need, so it would be a waste.