IB German B SL vs. SAT II German

I am wondering how the SAT language subject tests compare in difficulty to SL language B exams, specifically SL German B and SAT II German. I was thinking of taking the German test in order to place out of a language requirement in uni, and the score I would need to receive is 650 or more. Thus, what is 650 roughly equivalent to? 6? 7?

Also any tips for revision for the tests are greatly appreciated, I went through IB German with none, and even though it went decently I reckon a little revision would not hurt, just in case I actually end up studying German again...

Well, they do so that 2-4 years of learning is the expected standard of candidates - like the other language SAT exams. If you do IB German SL and have studied German prior to that, you should be fine in terms of all the details they expect you to know. I'm not sure about the conversion between SAT and IB (even a kind of informal conversion).

I'm really basing this off my own preparation for taking the SAT Latin test, which is probably a bit different. Having studied Latin for quite a bit more than 4 years, I thought it would be easier, but the focus of the SAT for Latin is radically, radically different to IB Latin - so just be careful and double-check the practice questions for the German SAT to remind yourself of any differences between that and IB.