HL Psych for P1 P2 and P3

Aly

paper 1 was nice but I was really struggling with P2... Didn't plan out my answers that well and spent half of the essay on writing irrelevant information, and forgot the essential things!

Paper 3 was also okay, although I'm not sure about the inductive content analysis... Btw, what did you answer for the two ethical considerations? I wrote about the participants being underage and no consent taken from parents, and about anonymity regarding snowball sampling and recording the interviews, but I'm not sure about that, either!

Pretty much the same as Kaczkov, except I did not really write too much off the topic or struggle on P2, it's just that my explanation of cultural and ethical considerations in diagnosis was sort of lopsided towards the cultural, similarly as my human relationships essay on altruism wasn't too great in quality as I sort of ran out of time so I had to rush it a bit. Overall I think I did fine though and altogether psychology and econ were the exams I think I did best on so far.