What does my Liberal Arts College want?

YellowJello

Hi, I got accepted into Drew University and I paid the deposit.

On the admissions letter it says "Admission is contingent on successful completion of high school. We would also like you to continue your record of achievement and send a copy of your final transcript"

My take on it is as long as you graduate from high school with almost same grades as u have or better when you sent in your app, your in. Am i correct?

Im doing the IB diploma, im just worried about being rejected / offer revoked if i fail to complete the diploma... (Doing the exams now). So what happens if i dont get my IB diploma but I have a high school diploma...? Also do i get certificates if i dont meet 24?

Of course I plan on trying my best to pass.. but i just need reassurance...

Thanks!

Edited by YellowJello

I think a high school diploma should be enough as long as your IB scores won't affect your final high school grade in any way. Your report card grade is a measure of how well you did in school whereas the IB diploma is a measure of how well you did during the IB exams and IAs. Plus I'm sure they accepted you for other reasons than your grades, so I wouldn't really worry! Worrying might pressure you out even more and make you do worse o_O

• Like 1