Economics HL TZ2

Alexander Mix

Paper 1 was the worst paper I have ever seen!!!! The only thing that came up that I wanted was the theory of the firm part from question one but apart from that the paper was dreadful! I didnt even bother with that table and did the other 2 on linear supply and demand and CPI =]

Burning those econ notes will be the best feeling ever :]

I felt quite prepared for the P1 questions we received, and I thought it went well except I would have loved a few extra minutes. I manged to complete everything though. As for P3 I was expecting MUCH worse. I barely managed to finish my mock P3 and it was my weakest paper, and pulled my final grade down from a high 7 to a low 7. I managed to finish the actual paper with 5 minutes to spare, and I went over everything and I can't think of any mistakes which must be good news.. I chose the first and the third questions and I expect a pretty decent grade from that paper. I wasn't too pleased with Paper 2 but I managed to write a lot for both questions, I just hope I answered in a way that is specific to the examiners expectations/mark schemes suggestions. It was pretty vague and open ended in my opinion, which scares me. Hoping it was okay though.

So glad its over! I still can't fathom that I don't have to open my Economics book again..