ESS Paper 1&2 coming up!

That's pretty much what I'm doing. My teacher also gave us a big pad of short answer questions and the markscheme, which'll help :P

Focusing on that and knowing the course for Monday, and then for preparation for Tuesday's paper 2 our teacher gave us a load of past essay questions with the markschemes too :)

Yeah, I'm doing the ESS exams..

I'm doing some old past papers now in hope that they'll help me something, but I can't seem to find any other exams than May 2010 which is within the "new" syllabus..

We weren't so lucky as TykeDragon in my class, unfortunately, we were given nothing to help us before the exams.. Not even knowledge! Heh, I suppose we learnt something in class.. For instance, I know that my first ESS teacher have a degree in biology, and married another biology-loving guy! Nah, we didn't learn much in the classes, so I'll have to basically learn the whole syllabus before tomorrow. Seems doable.

... for preparation for Tuesday's paper 2 our teacher gave us a load of past essay questions with the markschemes too :)

You don't have an exceptional need to share, do you? :P

Hehe, I'm pretty sure I'll survive the next two days, but I certainly have some big holes in my knowledge that should be filled.

• Like 1