Hello IBSurvival Economics Enthusiasts I need help with selecting between two articles for my 2nd commentary draft. Both articles relate to the chapter 17, Low Unemployment in the Oxford Econ book.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2013/04/201341261959680936.html

or

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10001395/Unemployment-figures-are-worrying-David-Camerons-spokesman-says.html

Both questions mainly deal with the accounting of current situation in relation to the costs of unemployment, any suggestions on where i could take either article with my commentary is appreciated.

Thanks!

The article from the Telegraph seems easier to construct multiple graphs out of and already hints at other issues related to unemployment (such as removal of child benefit) and an interesting twist (jobseeker allowance request decrease). You'll probably find it easier to write a nice commentary with this one.

• 2 weeks later...

The article from the Telegraph seems easier to construct multiple graphs out of and already hints at other issues related to unemployment (such as removal of child benefit) and an interesting twist (jobseeker allowance request decrease). You'll probably find it easier to write a nice commentary with this one.

Thank you for your input, much appreciated!

Do you know what diagrams would go well with this specific one, I am having a hard time determining as they use both monetary and fiscal policies...