Korean B word count

Guest protub

Guest protub

Hi guys,

Does anyone know what the word/character count for Korean B SL is? (Korean is probably in characters)

I'm assuming that there is a conversion factor between Korean and English like there is for Japanese and Chinese.

My teachers are having difficulty finding out, so I was wondering if anyone here knew.

Eg. 300-400 words english = _____ characters/words Korean?

I would really appreciate any form of help.

Cheers!

Edited by protub

Hi guys,

Does anyone know what the word/character count for Korean B SL is? (Korean is probably in characters)

I'm assuming that there is a conversion factor between Korean and English like there is for Japanese and Chinese.

My teachers are having difficulty finding out, so I was wondering if anyone here knew.

Cheers!

If you're sure that the limit for Korean B SL isn't 300-400 words then i may suggest you ask your question directly here.

Hi guys,

Cheers!

1english word= 2.3 korean characters.

I'm doing Korean B as well.