Mechanical engineering Conditional offers at NUS

robot125

Hey guys..

I have applied to NUS but I noticed that the admission requirements for Law and Medicine are insanely high (like 42 points or something). In the course brochure the only requirement they have listed is that one should have a high grade in math and physics HL (and yes, thats how they literally wrote it). so I was just wondering if anyone knew the general range of offers they made. Also do you think that because im doing Math, Physics and chem HL it will be lower for me? I am predicted a 7 for Chem and Physics and a 6 for Math..what do you think, do I have a shot?

• 1 month later...
Guest HayashiEsme

It's really competitive, I know people with 44s and 45s that get rejected. Really cause Singapore doesn't understand what the IB's all about since we're a society driven on numbers. But if you've consistently been getting 6/7s in your transcript you're definitely on your way to NUS:)

• 3 weeks later...

It's really competitive, I know people with 44s and 45s that get rejected. Really cause Singapore doesn't understand what the IB's all about since we're a society driven on numbers. But if you've consistently been getting 6/7s in your transcript you're definitely on your way to NUS:)

Actually I have been consitent from the second half on first term of IB1