I was thinking of giving my written task a little twist and writing on Things Fall Apart in regards to question 4, Which social groups are marginalized, excluded or silenced within the text, focusing on how the colonizers in the novel are being marginalized and how that may be unfair to white readers. Do you guys have any ideas on what to include?

Thanks

I was thinking of giving my written task a little twist and writing on Things Fall Apart in regards to question 4, Which social groups are marginalized, excluded or silenced within the text, focusing on how the colonizers in the novel are being marginalized and how that may be unfair to white readers. Do you guys have any ideas on what to include?

Thanks

I did things fall apart in year 11 so i don't remember much but you should talk about how the white people treated Okonkwo and his friends in the jail. Also look for bits such as the horse under the tree (i don't remember what it was) which are related to white people and then conpare it with details that are mentioned about the black people, their life style, culture, belief etc.