ap62619

Hey there!

No, we cannot give you any ideas. That would be against this forum's goals and rules, as you have to do your own work. If you don't, you can be accused for plagiarism, and you'll lose your diploma. If you want to receive any help on this forum, you'll have to show your own reflections (the fact that you want to link your IA with holocaust is definitely not enough) and prove to us that you have actually researched the topic. The only thing we are permitted to do, is to suggest improvements on already established ideas. As of now, you have nothing we can help you with.

Some general tips:

Do general research. Whilst doing research, take note of controversial and disputed events. Keep these events very specific, and find first-hand sources if possible. Do some more research regarding these events, and concentrate on one you find the most appealing.

A good IA would, for instance, discuss a secret meeting, where one participant claims this happened, and another claims that happened.

Read the subject guide, especially the part about the IA.

Read the pinned threads in this forum.

Keep your research question very narrow, as you'll only have about 6-800 words to actually analyse the event.

Don't start the day before.

Good luck!

Edited by alefal
  • Like 2

I was told that the Holocaust is not a good topic, as it is over done. Have a look on Google, there are tons and tons of examples. Those questions should give you inspiration. When I started mine last year, I used this website to help find a topic: http://suite101.com/article/ib-history-fifty-ideas-for-internal-assessment-topics-a308141