Thinking of switching from english B to A2, is it too late?

Hi, I've heard that if I take english B, I will be a bit disadvantaged if I am studying overseas (places like UK or USA)

School have started for about three months, is it too late to switch from english B to A2? (My teacher last year told me that B may be too easy for me and suggest me to take A2 instead, but I want an easy 7 so I took English B)

That is entirely up to your school to decide. Ask your principal or coordinator whether it's possible; it's likely done on a case-by-case basis. Where I study, we've had one student switch sciences just recently due to lack of interest, and another get rejected for moving from Mathematical Studies to Methods to fulfill a requirement.

If you apply to the UK with an English B, I believe you need to take an English fluency test to be successful. The people who look at your application may wonder, as well.

In UK, English B HL is usually enough, you just need to get 4 or 5, depending on university and course. However, applying to US with English B you should probably take TOEFL or sth like this. Unless you've been studying in an English speaking program for.. I don't know 5, 6 years, you would have to check this. And with English A2, I don't know if you would still need it, you should also check that.