french coursework

From what I understand of the SL course, I think you can lift parts of the texts given IF you source it properly. (e.g. So-and-so said "asdf" on the topic of...). However, I think the main focus is how you use the resources to produce an argument or a standpoint.

Not too sure, though. This is where it is drastically different to HL.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know whether we're supposed to use a personal voice in our preambule (a.k.a abstract/rationale) for example should I write "I will look at .... and then.... and then.... to..." Or this ______ (ex. article) will discuss..... and then..... and then.... to....?

Thanks in advance! (hating being the first year through new curriculum!)

Does anyone know whether we're supposed to use a personal voice in our preambule (a.k.a abstract/rationale) for example should I write "I will look at .... and then.... and then.... to..." Or this ______ (ex. article) will discuss..... and then..... and then.... to....?

Dont worry, I feel you! Sucks that they make changes to our year :\

But I dont think it matters if you do use 1st person. That's what I used and my french teacher said either way was fine (cause its just the preambule).

That should be fine, because it emphasises how you did your Written Assignment.