Group 4 ideas

dorayakibaby

need some ideas for group 4 project.. my group consists of one physics students and three bio students. The theme that our school selected this year is "things that can improve school" can be environmentally.. etc. Any ideas? help :S as the due date is coming closer and closer.. Ideas will be much appreciated. Thank you so much :)

Hm. Things that can improve the school. Let's look at that, shall we? So, you could should focus on one thing. Certain problems the school has. Could be the heating system, the food in the cafeteria and so on.

Once you have focused on a problem, think about how you can bring about Biology and Physics into the picture. Chemistry could be brought in easily with experiments and such that you shall implement.

I'll give you an example of what we did. Unfortunately, I've forgotten our topic but it was somewhat similar.

We talked about peanuts and the amount of energy it gave the human body compared to other foods. We then conducted experiments and used the results to talk about the advantages and disadvantages of peanuts as an energy source to the body.

I hope I helped.

• 4 weeks later...

Hm. Things that can improve the school. Let's look at that, shall we? So, you could should focus on one thing. Certain problems the school has. Could be the heating system, the food in the cafeteria and so on.

Once you have focused on a problem, think about how you can bring about Biology and Physics into the picture. Chemistry could be brought in easily with experiments and such that you shall implement.

I'll give you an example of what we did. Unfortunately, I've forgotten our topic but it was somewhat similar.

We talked about peanuts and the amount of energy it gave the human body compared to other foods. We then conducted experiments and used the results to talk about the advantages and disadvantages of peanuts as an energy source to the body.

I hope I helped.

For chem if you're talking about food you could also mention the storage of food and how it can get spoiled. There are many chemical reactions that typically occur when food is spoiled.