Dropping Out?

kailachristine

Yeah, I know that it's a bit too late to respond to this one, but I would drop out in the case that you do not feel satisfied with it. I dropped out due to its limited flexibility, distance and broken promises. I am more descriptive in some of my previous posts. Anyway, I would consider the PSEOP or AP. Good luck with your final decisions!

If you read the above posts, the original poster decided to stay in IB and is glad with her decision to stay. Please don't comment on old or answered threads just to increase your post count.

Look, do not make the assumption that I composed that post in order to boost my post count. I replied in order to wish her luck in regards to her future decisions. Additionally, I gave her some alternatives in the case that she would have a change in her heart, therefore, it would be some advice to ponder over. I would suggest not making assumptions to "increase" your post count. Have a nice day, Emmi.

• 4 years later...
On 12/4/2013 at 5:10 PM, Emmi said:

If you read the above posts, the original poster decided to stay in IB and is glad with her decision to stay. Please don't comment on old or answered threads just to increase your post count.

On 12/4/2013 at 5:07 PM, IB*Dropout said:

Yeah, I know that it's a bit too late to respond to this one, but I would drop out in the case that you do not feel satisfied with it. I dropped out due to its limited flexibility, distance and broken promises. I am more descriptive in some of my previous posts. Anyway, I would consider the PSEOP or AP. Good luck with your final decisions!

Hi Emmi, I agree with you about needlessly posting - but disagree thoroughly with you near-unbelievably ironic comment. That being said, IB*Dropout is right to upload their view on the subject regardless of your clearly rivaling opinion and/or date of post. Someone on the fence about dropping out should be exposed to both arguments to decide what's best for themselves.. Learning to look at problems from multiple angles is what the IB is for after all. Plus, the point of a feed is to help not only the poster but anyone else asking the same question - even years later. I know this is coming, so ; This is not a needless post, its just misplaced - I don't know how to send DM's (just joined ibsurvival today), plus, this way it will reach more people