Psychology HL or B&M HL?

yomanyomo

Hello peeps!

Currently I'm taking HL Psychology, English and Film Studies and SL: French B, Chemistry and Maths Studies.

I want to study Film and Theatre (with arts management as a minor) in the future. But I'm not certain yet since I dont want to graduate and become a hobo cuz i went to an art school.

my point here is, i'm not sure if should either take Psychology or Business & Management.

I like both equally. So I'll go for the one that would impress universities. I've done Psychology for about a month now.

But I can still change. THIS IS URGENT.

Stick with psychology. You have been doing it for a month already and B & M is not more rigourous anyway. I would say in fact that psychology is more rigourous. B & M might seem more impressive to some universities though, so I don't know. B & M is seen as the lesser version of economics sometimes too. I think that psychology is either equally rigourous or more so than Business and Management, and you have started it anyway already, so do not switch. There would be no benefit to be gained from switching, unless you decide that you like Business and Mánagement better after all. If that is the case, I guess you could switch, since I doubt that either is really seen as better than the other by universities on average. If you really like them equally like you say you do, don't switch. Psychology is awesome XP