Need help designing a lab

Nabz

I have been wondering about a couple of topics on which i can design lab but the thing is that some of them are just too "easy" in a way that they just won't be acceptable by my teacher and others are too hard for me to do. I'm looking for something which can produce good number of results. I'm being graded on design so i don't really care about CE and DCP but i want to formulate a good question. Topic which i was thinking about were:

- investigating properties of bouncing ball

- investigating properties of a spring

- investigating the pressure of gas

About the pressure of gas, what can i focus on?

I'm too confused to come up with the question so please help me out here because it's due tomorrow since i was given it on monday..

What bout finding the area of a wooden block ? or Area of cross section and volume of a sphere ? or area of a cylinder ?

Hope this helps :)

but i need something where i can collect 5 variations with 3 trials plus it should give me a decent graph which can then have place for error bars

Edited by shad0wboss

yeah yeah! take Five readings so as to minimise the error... and idk bout the trials and graph cause I just started IB1 and earlier I was in another board which was VERY different. But I think you can makegraphs also rgarding it.. its there in thefirst chapter of tsokos..

phew! idk man, this is what we've done at school so far..

yeah yeah! take Five readings so as to minimise the error... and idk bout the trials and graph cause I just started IB1 and earlier I was in another board which was VERY different. But I think you can makegraphs also rgarding it.. its there in thefirst chapter of tsokos..

np man, thanks and GL in your first year !

• Like 1

np man, thanks and GL in your first year !

Thank you! :D